There are quite a few options to choose from – I have tried and tested the following 2 options:
- Kreef Hotel
- Klein Windhoek
Prices Range: R 1 600 – R 3 000 Per Person for the whole weekend.
What you get @ the tented hotels : [Like I said…Sounds like a girls dream?]
This differs from hotel to hotel but in general….
- Pre-pitched tent with mattresses (you need to bring your own bedding or pay for VIP tents which includes bedding)
- Private parking area (1 car per tent included in your booking fee) – at Klein Windhoek you get to park by your tent.
- 24-hour security
- Private area (only Hotel customers allowed inside perimeter)
- Cellphone charging
- Buffet breakfast
- Fireplace with braai facilities
- Hairdryers and a grooming tent for girls to do all their girly business
- Hot showers
- Clean toilets
- 24-hour reception
- Private Bar
I have had the opportunity to stay at both the Kreef hotel and the Klein Windhoek hotel – both are great options but my own personal preference is Klein Windhoek. Mostly because it is the cheapest option, but also because it has it’s own entrance into the entertainment area PLUS you can park your car right next to your tent and overall I have had a better experience at Klein Windhoek. Please feel free to share your experiences and opinions below!